Our company office in Amsterdam-Zuid is located at the nexus of Schiphol Airport, several major international business and congress districts, and prominent Dutch government/educational institutes. Our office is located within:
- Thirty minutes of Schiphol Airport, 15 minutes of station Zuid WTC, and 3 minutes of Amstel station with public transportation.
- Five minutes walking distance to the international de Omval business district along the Amstel river where the highest skyscraper of Amsterdam de Rembrandtoren on the Amstelplein 1, het Amstelgebouw on the Prins Bernhardplein as well as office complex Rivierstaete (Amsteldok) along the Amstel river are located. De Rembrandtoren houses finance companies, het Amstelgebouw houses industrial companies, and de Amsteldok houses market research & advertising agencies.
Our office is based in a cluster that includes in close proximity
the headquarters of the following organizations
- Het Financieel Dagblad (The Dutch Financial Times)
- BNR Nieuwsradio (Business News Radio)
- Hogeschool van Amsterdam (University of Applied Sciences)
- Bain & Company Netherlands
- McKinsey & Company Netherlands
- Linkedin Netherlands B.V.
- TNS Nipo
- Kantar Nederland
- WPP Group
- Hill & Knowlton
- Millward Brown
- Apco Worldwide Netherlands Holding B.V.
- Foxconn Holdings B.V.
- Nationale Nederlanden
- Nomura Asia Holding N.V. & Nomura Europe Finance N.V.
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management Limited
- Societe General Agence Amsterdam
- UBS Europe SE & UBS International Holdings B.V.
- Ten minutes walking distance to RAI congress center, the University of Amsterdam, and the Dutch Central Bank.
- Fifteen minutes walking distance to the Netherland's largest financial district de Zuid-As
- Fifteen minutes reach with public transportation or bicycle to the old town City Center
Rivierstaete office complex of market research agencies
Omval Business District